It's time for us to discuss options that will lower your carbon footprint Begin the discussion
Cookies and Tracking
What are cookies?
Other tracking technologies
Corporation Associates, Inc. does not use other tracking technologies such as web beacons, SDKs, pixels (or “clear gifs”) and browser identification methods. Pixels are tiny graphic files that contain a unique identifier that enable website operators to recognize when someone has visited a specific website or set of websites.
In the case of web beacons, when a user opens an email that they have received, it will track that action. By using this technology, it allows companies for example, to monitor the traffic patterns of Visitors to deliver content or communicate with users and understand whether you have come to a website from an online advertisement. Corporation Associates, Inc. does not use web beacons nor do we use targeted advertising technology.
Secure Client Site - www.corporationassociates.net
Corporation Associates, Inc. makes available a secure site for our clients. This one website is controlled and traffic is monitored for security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users. Our web servers use industry-standard methods to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. Unauthorized attempts to gain access, upload information, download unauthorized information, or change information on our servers are strictly prohibited.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How we use Collected Information
Corporation Associates Inc. may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service.
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To improve our Site
- We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments
- We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
- We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Contacting Corporation Associates, Inc.
This document was last updated on 07 October 2022